Divorce Papers Online in California - It's What NetDivorce Does
NetDivorce prepares divorce papers online in California for a flat fee of $129 with no ups or extras ever. You cannot pay us more. Don’t even ask.
That means we fully prepare ALL State of California and local county divorce papers in your uncontested California divorce.
Uncontested simply means that you and your spouse/partner will not legally dispute any issue in your divorce, including the divorce itself.
Preparation of all divorce papers INCLUDES your Marital Settlement Agreement, which is the written agreement between you and your spouse/partner. You don’t absolutely need to have a Marital Settlement Agreement in your case, but it’s a real good idea. Judges like to see a Marital Settlement Agreement in every case, particularly those in excess of 10 years of marriage.
NetDivorce service includes preparing all divorce papers online but also covers all issues in your uncontested California divorce, including (where applicable):
- Termination of Marriage and/or Domestic Partnership
- Request to Waive Court Filing Fee (if low income)
- Child Custody
- Child Visitation/Parenting Plan
- Establishment of Paternity for Minor Children of the Marriage Born Before the Date of Marriage
- Basic and Additional Child Support (including child care and uninsured health care costs)
- Children’s Health Insurance and Tax Deductions
- Spousal Support or Termination of Spousal Support
- All Mandatory Property/Debt and Financial Disclosures
- Confirmation of Separate Property/Debt
- Division of Community Property/Debt
- Restoration of the Wife’s Former Name (at her sole discretion)
- Step by Step Guidance Through the 6-month California Divorce Process
- Highly Personalized, Unlimited, FREE Client Support
- DokChek – Our Proprietary Document Proofreading System
- Monday Morning Email Updates On Your Case
All of the above PLUS NO office appointments, NO embarrassing personal interviews, NO classes, clinics or workshops and NO document delivery delays!
With NetDivorce, you are never alone – unless you want to be. This is divorce papers online in California for a flat fee of $129 with no ups or extras ever