WHAT WILL NETDIVORCE DO FOR ME?
NetDivorce prepares ALL of your COMPLETED state and county divorce papers in your California divorce for a flat fee of $129 with no ups or extras EVER. That fee includes unlimited EXPERT support from our 2 senior caseworkers, Ed and Peter (31 and 35 years of experience in California divorce). $129 also includes your CUSTOMIZED Marital Settlement Agreement – the most important document in your case. All documents are GUARANTEED to be acceptable for filing.
TELL ME HOW THIS WORKS
NETDIVORCE IS LIKE TURBOTAX FOR CALIFORNIA DIVORCE
CLICK BELOW TO GET STARTED TODAY
GIVE ME 10 REASONS TO USE NETDIVORCE
2. You Benefit From Our 34+ Years Experience in California Divorce. We specialize in California divorce. It’s ALL we do. Between 1981 and 2001, we were California Legal Assistance Centers with offices in Riverside and Sacramento. Same people. Now online only.
3. No Delivery Delays – Immediate Downloads – No Email or Snail-Mail Delivery Delays. From the time you click the Download My Forms button, it takes 3-6 seconds for your divorce papers to be downloaded to your computer in pdf format. Those are COMPLETED forms, ready to be printed, signed and filed. We don’t recommend speed, but if you need it, this is fast divorce.
4. Unlimited Free Corrections – If you notice any mistakes in your downloaded docs, you can correct them immediately, before the case is filed, and without any cost or hassle.
5. You Never Have To Go Looking For Missing or Extra Forms – COMPLETE Case – ALL forms are included – BOTH state and local county divorce forms. All 58 California counties have local forms. Only one of our main competitors even bothers with local county divorce papers! You would have to complete those forms by hand while standing in line at the court – unless you use NetDivorce.
6. The Most Important Document In Your Case! – Your Marital Settlement Agreement Is Included – No Up-Selling EVER! The MSA covers all the issues of your uncontested divorce case. The judge signs off on it and it becomes your court order. You don’t absolutely need an MSA if there is nothing involved in your case, but it’s a real good idea. INCREDIBLY, our main competitor doesn’t even offer an MSA!! Yes, NetDivorce provides you cheap divorce, but it is also complete divorce.
7. What If You Have a Low Income? – Your Request to Waive Court Costs Is Included – If you have low income, our $129 fee INCLUDES the Request to Waive the Court Filing Fee (which is usually $435). Your request can be based on low income, receipt of certain types of public assistance like CalWorks, Food Stamps, Medi-Cal or SSI or if your income is not enough to pay for the “common necessities” of life as well as the court fee. Yes, this is cheap divorce, but it is also complete divorce.
8. We Don’t Bite! – Unlimited Friendly Client Support – From Peter or Ed. Peter has 35 years of experience as of June 1 2016. Ed will hit 31 years of experience sometime in Summer 2016.
9. You Will Always Know What’s Going On – Detailed Case-Specific Instructions at Every Step plus Monday Morning Email Updates – You will always know what’s happened and what’s next. NetDivorce makes it as easy as possible for you to get a divorce in California.
10. Your Divorce Papers Are Guaranteed To Be Accepted For Filing Or Your Money Back! We’ve never paid out on this guarantee and it is likely we will never have to do so, but it’s good to know you are covered. Read our guarantee.
Your Expectations Will Be Exceeded Too!
“They exceeded my expectations. I only expected to have the paperwork and the steps that were provided on the website but I received personalized assistance that was really helpful to me in completing the process. They answered my questions and anticipated questions proactively. Information was really clear and easy to understand. They are very reasonable and in fact I think it’s under priced based on the services. I recommended them to the court at the clerk because she was really impressed with how organized all of my paperwork was. She asked which service I used to recommend to others that try to complete paperwork themselves.” – Nerissa T.
Testimonial Confirmed by Business Consumer Alliance
See All NetDivorce Testimonials Below or Here
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
NetDivorce handles ONLY California divorce! We are experts in the laws, procedures and practices of the Superior Courts of the 58 counties of California. As far as we are aware, we are the only online divorce service that handles just California divorce. If you think that a nationwide online divorce service that claims to be expert in the divorce procedures of all 3000+ counties in the entire USA is going to know what to do in your case in your local court, good luck.
Can we get real about client support?: All of the major online divorce services, including NetDivorce, promise some form of "unlimited client support." Here's the problem. An overnight answering service that has no access to or knowledge about your case is not client support! It gets worse. Phone calls answered during the business day at LegalZoom.com, CompleteCase.com and MyDivorcePapers.com by untrained people who have no access to or knowledge about your case is not client support. In case you hadn't guessed, NetDivorce is a small firm. If you want your divorce case to be handled by suits in a big building, it ain't us. We have an IT/web developer guy who handles all the technical stuff, and we have Ed and Peter, who handle all cases and all client support. Ed and Peter answer phone, email and live chat Monday-Friday 7 AM to 7 PM. Relax! It's not that bad. Each of us works at his home. Peter can make it from his pool to his desk in less than 4 seconds. We're not pushed. We answer all comms. promptly. We answer over 90% of phone calls on the first pass and return all calls promptly. We each have over 30 years of experience in high-volume, low cost California divorce. We always have access to and knowledge about your case. That is client support.
NetDivorce's Flat Fee is $129. There are No Ups or Extras, and You Get Your Completed Docs Immediately: When you complete our online interview, it takes literally 3-6 seconds to download the batch of prepared legal documents to your computer in pdf format. Those are complete docs - ready to be printed, signed and filed. If you pay MyDivorcePapers.com its "total" $159 fee, you must wait 3-10 business days after you complete their online interview before you get your completed docs! (Don't take our word for that - check their 22 Better Business Bureau complaints in the last year.) If you call them during the 3-10 business days, they offer you a $125 "expedition fee" to get your docs sooner. That's called a ransom. Don't pay the ransom!
NetDivorce does not use price anchoring to trick you into hiring us: Price anchoring is when the appliance salesman shows you the most expensive washing machine first, even though he knows that no one needs or wants the most expensive model. He just wants you to feel better about buying a less expensive model after he has anchored the big price in your mind. Price anchoring in online divorce is when all of our main competitors tell you that their $300 fee will save you "thousands of dollars" on attorney's fees. No, it won't! They're anchoring that huge price in your mind by referring to attorney's fees for complex or contested divorces. It's apples and oranges. If you have an uncontested divorce, you can find a California lawyer to handle document prep only (on an un-bundled basis) for around $400-500. Doc prep is all that CompleteCase.com, 3StepDivorce.com and DivorceWriter.com offers. Suddenly, that $300 doesn't seem like such a great deal, huh?
NetDivorce Doesn't Use Bogus Testimonials to Trick You Into Hiring Us: All NetDivorce client testimonials are from real NetDivorce clients. Each testimonial is verified by the Business Consumer Alliance, a nationwide independent testimonial company, and each testimonial bears its original date. MyDivorcePapers.com runs a bogus testimonial site at certifiedcomments.com that is hosted on the same web server and has MyDivorcePapers.com as its ONLY customer!! They write their own testimonials to trick you! See our investigative report. It's kinda funny - until you realize that YOU are the target. Completecase.com doesn't use any testimonial service. They just re-cycle the same un-verified "testimonials" they've been using for 15 years.
NetDivorce provides a COMPLETE divorce service: The most important document in your case is the Marital Settlement Agreement (MSA). It is the written agreement between you and your spouse. It covers all issues in your case. It is not mandatory, but it is a real good idea to have an MSA even if nothing is involved in your case. The MSA ties up a lot of loose ends. NetDivorce prepares your MSA as part of our flat $129 fee. Our biggest competitor, CompleteCase.com, does NOT provide an MSA for its $299 fee! Instead of the MSA, they use only the California Judicial Council forms. NetDivorce also uses the Judicial Council forms in any case that does not request an MSA. CompleteCase.com uses only the Judicial Council forms in ALL cases. The Judicial Council forms are check-the-box and fill-in-the-blank forms. They are adequate, but they are not very detailed. Their use also tells the Judge reviewing your case that you and your spouse are NOT in agreement, even when you are in agreement. If you use CompleteCase.com to get your California divorce, you can expect that your case will be much more heavily reviewed by the Judge as s/he will think that you and your spouse are not in agreement because there is no MSA in your case. How can CompleteCase.com claim to provide a Complete Case if they don't provide the most important doc in your case?
WHAT DO OTHERS SAY?
- A great service at an amazing price
"NetDivorce, LLC provided the forms and more importantly the instructions and support to complete my divorce in California. All of my expectations were fully exceeded. I wish I save names, however EVERYONE I spoke to gave me a speedy response and was highly professional. They were prompt and provided thorough services. I definitely recommend them because they are professional and highly affordable. A no brainer. I was anxious at first because of the low price, but soon my worries disappeared when all of my forms were processed through the courts with absolutely no issues. Thank you Net Divorce."
- John B.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 11/7/2014
- Services were very prompt and thorough.
"NetDivorce provided all the paperwork and support that I needed in order to make my divorce proceedings go smoothly. NetDivorce exceeded my expectations and Ed was very prompt and thorough in answering any and all questions that I had during the process. There fees were extremely reasonable. I would rate NetDivorce 10 stars, if it were available. I would definitely recommend NetDivorce to others. I was extremely satisfied with the services that Ed provided to me. He went above and beyond his duty. Thank you."
- James F.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 11/21/2014
- I couldn't have done it without them!!!
NetDivorce, LLC helped me with my online divorce, which started back in May 2015. I was in contact with Ed; he was great and provided exceptional service. Ed responded to my emails within couple of minutes of me contacting them with questions. I couldn't have done it without them!!! They were very detailed in how everything had to be filed. Ed was very patient with me, which made the entire process much more easier... I definitely recommend NetDivorce, LLC.
Comment certified by Business Consumer Alliance on February 11 2016
- NetDivorce made a difficult process easier.
NetDivorce met all my expectations and more. They made a difficult process, easier for me. Ed provided excellent service. They double-checked everything entered and I received more than I expected from them. I would certainly recommend them to others. I give NetDivorce a 5 Star rating!
Comment certified by Business Consumer Alliance on September 18 2015
- If you have a simple divorce, no children/property this is the way to go.
"They completed all necessary paper work for my divorce. They did meet all my expectations. Ed West was especially helpful. My questions were always immediately answered. If changes needed to be made they were done promptly. I would highly recommend to others. You cannot beat the price for a divorce. If you have a simple divorce, no children/property this is the way to go. Stress free."
- Hortencia B
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 11/21/2014
- uncontested California divorce
"NetDivorce saved me hours and hours and thousands of dollars in my uncontested California divorce. Their great step-by-step guides and great real-time customer service online helped smooth a very challenging and confusing process. My divorce sailed through the courts. It's like TurboTax for divorce. I recommend the company and its services wholeheartedly."
- Adriel H.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 10/29/2014