9 REASONS TO CHOOSE NETDIVORCE
2. 33+ Years Experience in California Divorce. We specialize in California divorce. It is ALL we do. Between 1981 and 2001, we were California Legal Assistance Centers with offices in Riverside and Sacramento. Same people. Now online only.
3. Immediate Downloads – No Email or Snail-Mail Delivery Delays. From the time you click the Prepare My Forms button, it takes 3-6 seconds for your forms to be downloaded to your computer in pdf format. Those are COMPLETED forms, ready to be printed, signed and filed.
4. COMPLETE Case – ALL forms are included – BOTH state and local county forms. All 58 California counties have local forms and they change all the time. It is tough to keep up, but we do. Only one of our main competitors even bothers with local forms at all! You would have to complete those forms by hand while standing in line at the court – unless you use NetDivorce.
5. Marital Settlement Agreement Included - No Up-Selling EVER! The MSA is the most important document in your case. It covers all the issues of your case. The judge signs off on it and it becomes your court order. The MSA is what you and your ex will look back to for guidance or if disputes arise in the future. You don’t absolutely need an MSA if there is nothing involved in your case, but it’s a real good idea.
6. Request to Waive Court Costs Included - If you have low income, our $99 fee INCLUDES the Request to Waive the Court Filing Fee (which is usually $435). Your request can be based on low income, receipt of certain types of public assistance like CalWorks, Food Stamps, Medi-Cal or SSI or if your income is not enough to pay for the “common necessities” of life as well as the court fee.
7. Unlimited Friendly Client Support – From Peter or Ed. Peter will have 34 years of experience as of June 1 2015. Ed will hit 30 years of experience sometime in Summer 2015, but he can’t remember exactly when.
8. Detailed Case-Specific Instructions At Every Step and Monday Morning Email Updates – You will always know where you are in your case and what’s next.
9. PayPal is the NetDivorce Payment Processor. When you pay NetDivorce, you go to the secure PayPal site to pay and then you are returned automatically to our secure site. DO NOT pay any divorce site that has the payment processing done on its own website!!!! That is a huge risk. Every single employee of that company will have potential access to your personal financial info. NetDivorce NEVER HAS ACCESS TO YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFO!
CLICK BELOW TO GET STARTED TODAY
EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU GET FROM NETDIVORCE?
NetDivorce prepares ALL state and local county divorce papers in your California uncontested divorce. That INCLUDES your Marital Settlement Agreement, which is the written agreement between you and your spouse. You don’t absolutely need to have a Marital Settlement Agreement in your case, but it’s a real good idea. NetDivorce service covers all of the issues in your case, including (where applicable):
- Termination of Marriage
- Request to Waive Court Filing Fee
- Child Custody
- Visitation/Parenting Plan
- Establishment of Paternity for Minor Children of the Marriage Born Before the Date of Marriage
- Basic and Additional Child Support (including child care and uninsured health care costs)
- Children’s Health Insurance and Tax Deductions
- Spousal Support or Termination of Spousal Support
- All Mandatory Property/Debt and Financial Disclosures
- Confirmation of Separate Property/Debt
- Assignment of Community Property/Debt
- Restoration of the Wife’s Former Name (at her sole discretion)
NetDivorce guides you step by step through the 6-month California divorce process. Rely on highly personalized NetDivorce Help, DokChek, Weekly Updates and Unlimited FREE Client Support to control your own divorce online with NO office appointments, NO embarrassing personal interviews, NO classes, clinics or workshops and NO delivery delays! With NetDivorce, you are never alone – unless you want to be.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFO? - HERE'S WHAT NETDIVORCE MEANS FOR YOU AND YOUR CASE
RECENT NETDIVORCE CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
A great service at an amazing price
NetDivorce, LLC provided the forms and more importantly the instructions and support to complete my divorce in California. All of my expectations were fully exceeded. I wish I save names, however EVERYONE I spoke to gave me a speedy response and was highly professional. They were prompt and provided thorough services. I definitely recommend them because they are professional and highly affordable. A no brainer. I was anxious at first because of the low price, but soon my worries disappeared when all of my forms were processed through the courts with absolutely no issues. Thank you Net Divorce.
- John B.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 11/7/2014
Very affordable, reliable, and professional.
I recently completed a divorce through NetDivorce,LLC. I wish to convey my thanks to them for their services. Everything that was advertised was spot on. I really had a good experience with them. When I had questions, I emailed them and within hours I received answers. I was astonished. Never did I expect such quick results. Probably the best part of the whole thing was I did not have to leave the house. I sat right here and did it all from home. To rate this company I would have to give them top honors. They are five star company. Very affordable and reliable and professional. Divorce is not a pleasant thing however I highly recommend this company for those who may have to go through this process.
- Barry A.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 1/6/2015
Services were very prompt and thorough.
NetDivorce provided all the paperwork and support that I needed in order to make my divorce proceedings go smoothly. NetDivorce exceeded my expectations and Ed was very prompt and thorough in answering any and all questions that I had during the process. There fees were extremely reasonable. I would rate NetDivorce 10 stars, if it were available. I would definitely recommend NetDivorce to others. I was extremely satisfied with the services that Ed provided to me. He went above and beyond his duty. Thank you.
- James F.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 11/21/2014
The whole company was awesome, made getting divorced a piece of cake!
I want to thank you for all of your help and support. My divorce became final on the 27th of Feb when I went to the default hearing. I was one of very few out of 28 cases who had everything necessary as far as the paperwork was concerned, right down to the self addressed envelopes etc. Thank you so very much. I am FREE. Your company is so easy and user friendly! Love you!
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 3/5/2015
5 Star Rating And Great Service
I used this company's online services and would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone going through a divorce who needs to save money and does not want the hassles of lawyers. I was corresponding with "Ed" who provided me with great service and answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. The services I received were immediate and prompt. I give them 5 stars.
- Samuel L
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 1/13/2015
Amazing service at an amazing price - talented and responsive legal professionals
NetDivorce saved me hours and hours and thousands of dollars in my uncontested California divorce. Their great step-by-step guides and great real-time customer service online helped smooth a very challenging and confusing process. My divorce sailed through the courts. It's like TurboTax for divorce. I recommend the company and its services wholeheartedly.
- Adriel H.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 10/29/2014