CALIFORNIA DIVORCE MADE EASY FOR YOU
NETDIVORCE IS LIKE TURBOTAX FOR CALIFORNIA DIVORCE
11 REASONS TO USE NETDIVORCE
2. You Benefit From Our 34+ Years Experience in California Divorce. We specialize in California divorce. It is ALL we do. Between 1981 and 2001, we were California Legal Assistance Centers with offices in Riverside and Sacramento. Same people. Now online only.
3. No Delivery Delays – Immediate Downloads – No Email or Snail-Mail Delivery Delays. From the time you click the Download My Forms button, it takes 3-6 seconds for your divorce papers to be downloaded to your computer in pdf format. Those are COMPLETED forms, ready to be printed, signed and filed. We don’t recommend speed, but if you need it, this is fast divorce.
4. Unlimited Free Corrections – If you notice any mistakes in your downloaded docs, you can correct them immediately, before the case is filed, and without any cost or hassle.
5. You Never Have To Go Looking For Missing or Extra Forms – COMPLETE Case – ALL forms are included – BOTH state and local county divorce forms. All 58 California counties have local forms. Only one of our main competitors even bothers with local county divorce papers! You would have to complete those forms by hand while standing in line at the court – unless you use NetDivorce.
6. The Most Important Document In Your Case! – Your Marital Settlement Agreement Is Included - No Up-Selling EVER! The MSA covers all the issues of your uncontested divorce case. The judge signs off on it and it becomes your court order. You don’t absolutely need an MSA if there is nothing involved in your case, but it’s a real good idea. INCREDIBLY, our main competitor doesn’t even offer an MSA!! Yes, NetDivorce provides you cheap divorce, but it is also complete divorce.
7. What If You Have a Low Income? – Your Request to Waive Court Costs Is Included - If you have low income, our $129 fee INCLUDES the Request to Waive the Court Filing Fee (which is usually $435). Your request can be based on low income, receipt of certain types of public assistance like CalWorks, Food Stamps, Medi-Cal or SSI or if your income is not enough to pay for the “common necessities” of life as well as the court fee. Yes, this is cheap divorce, but it is also complete divorce.
8. We Don’t Bite! – Unlimited Friendly Client Support – From Peter or Ed. Peter has 34 years of experience as of June 1 2015. Ed will hit 30 years of experience sometime in Summer 2015.
9. You Will Always Know What’s Going On – Detailed Case-Specific Instructions at Every Step plus Monday Morning Email Updates – You will always know what’s happened and what’s next. NetDivorce makes it as easy as possible for you to get a divorce in California.
10. Your Divorce Papers Are Guaranteed To Be Accepted For Filing Or Your Money Back! We’ve never paid out on this guarantee and it is likely we will never have to do so, but it’s good to know you are covered. Read our guarantee.
11. PayPal is the NetDivorce Payment Processor. You can pay NetDivorce by credit or debit card or by Paypal. NetDivorce NEVER HAS ACCESS TO YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFO!
Your Expectations Will Be Exceeded Too!
“They exceeded my expectations. I only expected to have the paperwork and the steps that were provided on the website but I received personalized assistance that was really helpful to me in completing the process. They answered my questions and anticipated questions proactively. Information was really clear and easy to understand. They are very reasonable and in fact I think it’s under priced based on the services. I recommended them to the court at the clerk because she was really impressed with how organized all of my paperwork was. She asked which service I used to recommend to others that try to complete paperwork themselves.” - Nerissa T.
Testimonial Confirmed by Business Consumer Alliance
See All NetDivorce Testimonials Below or Here
OTHER STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW
Can we get real about client support?: All of the major online divorce services, including NetDivorce, promise some form of "unlimited client support." Here's the problem. An overnight answering service that has no access to or knowledge about your case is not client support! It gets worse. Phone calls answered during the business day at LegalZoom.com, CompleteCase.com and MyDivorcePapers.com by untrained people who have no access to or knowledge about your case is not client support. In case you hadn't guessed, NetDivorce is a small firm. If you want your divorce case to be handled by suits in a big building, it ain't us. We have an IT/web developer guy who handles all the technical stuff, and we have Ed and Peter, who handle all cases and all client support. Ed and Peter answer phone, email and live chat Monday-Friday 7 AM to 7 PM. Relax! It's not that bad. Each of us works at his home. Peter can make it from his pool to his desk in less than 4 seconds. We're not pushed. We answer all comms. promptly. We answer over 90% of phone calls on the first pass and return all calls promptly. We each have over 30 years of experience in high-volume, low cost California divorce. We always have access to and knowledge about your case. That is client support.
NetDivorce does not use price anchoring to trick you into hiring us: Price anchoring is when the appliance salesman shows you the most expensive washing machine first, even though he knows that no one needs or wants the most expensive model. He just wants you to feel better about buying a less expensive model after he has anchored the big price in your mind. Price anchoring in online divorce is when all of our main competitors tell you that their $300 fee will save you "thousands of dollars" on attorney's fees. No, it won't! They're anchoring that huge price in your mind by referring to attorney's fees for complex or contested divorces. It's apples and oranges. If you have an uncontested divorce, you can find a California lawyer to handle document prep only (on an un-bundled basis) for around $400-500. Doc prep is all that CompleteCase.com, 3StepDivorce.com and DivorceWriter.com offers. Suddenly, that $300 doesn't seem like such a great deal, huh?
NetDivorce Doesn't Use Bogus Testimonials to Trick You Into Hiring Us: All NetDivorce client testimonials are from real NetDivorce clients. Each testimonial is verified by the Business Consumer Alliance, a nationwide independent testimonial company, and each testimonial bears its original date. MyDivorcePapers.com runs a bogus testimonial site at certifiedcomments.com that is hosted on the same web server and has MyDivorcePapers.com as its ONLY customer!! They write their own testimonials to trick you! See our investigative report. It's kinda funny - until you realize that YOU are the target. Completecase.com doesn't use any testimonial service. They just re-cycle the same un-verified "testimonials" they've been using for 15 years.
NetDivorce's Flat Fee is $129. There are No Ups or Extras, and You Get Your Completed Docs Immediately: When you complete our online interview, it takes literally 3-6 seconds to download the batch of prepared legal documents to your computer in pdf format. Those are complete docs - ready to be printed, signed and filed. If you pay MyDivorcePapers.com its "total" $159 fee, you must wait 3-10 business days after you complete their online interview before you get your completed docs! (Don't take our word for that - check their 22 Better Business Bureau complaints in the last year.) If you call them during the 3-10 business days, they offer you a $125 "expedition fee" to get your docs sooner. That's called a ransom. Don't pay the ransom!
NetDivorce provides a COMPLETE divorce service: The most important document in your case is the Marital Settlement Agreement (MSA). It is the written agreement between you and your spouse. It covers all issues in your case. It is not mandatory, but it is a real good idea to have an MSA even if nothing is involved in your case. The MSA ties up a lot of loose ends. NetDivorce prepares your MSA as part of our flat $129 fee. Our biggest competitor, CompleteCase.com, does NOT provide an MSA for its $299 fee! Instead of the MSA, they use only the California Judicial Council forms. NetDivorce also uses the Judicial Council forms in any case that does not request an MSA. CompleteCase.com uses only the Judicial Council forms in ALL cases. The Judicial Council forms are check-the-box and fill-in-the-blank forms. They are adequate, but they are not very detailed. Their use also tells the Judge reviewing your case that you and your spouse are NOT in agreement, even when you are in agreement. If you use CompleteCase.com to get your California divorce, you can expect that your case will be much more heavily reviewed by the Judge as s/he will think that you and your spouse are not in agreement because there is no MSA in your case. How can CompleteCase.com claim to provide a Complete Case if they don't provide the most important doc in your case?
LegalZoom.com may be great for business incorporations and other very simple paper-shuffling services, but they are CLUELESS on divorce! Don't take our word - check their 237 Better Business Bureau complaints in the last 3 years! Or just search on "LegalZoom divorce problems," and you'll have an interesting afternoon of reading. LegalZoom is the classical example of a company that is Jack-of-all-Trades and Master-of-None. If you want your California divorce to be handled by a bunch of suits in a big building and never get to speak to someone who knows your case, we recommend LegalZoom. If you want your case handled by 2 guys, each with over 30 years of experience in California divorce only, who answer over 90% of inbound phone calls and promptly return the call on all others, might we suggest NetDivorce.
NetDivorce handles ONLY California divorce! We are experts in the laws, procedures and practices of the Superior Courts of the 58 counties of California. As far as we are aware, we are the only online divorce service that handles just California divorce. If you think that a nationwide online divorce service that claims to be expert in the divorce procedures of all 3000+ counties in the entire USA is going to know what to do in your case in your local court, good luck.
RECENT CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
- NetDivorce is the only way to go.
NetDivorce meet my expectation far BEYOND expected!! Peter and Ed were outstanding; they answered all questions I had in a professional manner and with very informative answers. There simple to use website included the interview process which allows you to enter all the facts about your divorce with a multitude of information for each topic as well. And if you still have questions, the live online chat with Peter was great, he was able to answer any of my questions right on the spot. After you complete the interview process, the batches are prepared for you to print out and take to the court; they have very detailed instructions on how to prepare them as well. After that you have email correspondence with Ed to guide you through and check out your situation on a personal level, and you can ask him anything with a response usually within 30 minutes, once again with very professional and knowledgeable answers. It is safe to say that they know there stuff since I had no returned papers from the court and had my divorce completely filed and signed by the judge within 3 weeks of turning my final batch to the court. Undoubtedly they rate a 5!!! For having to go through a divorce and do it yourself, NetDivorce was unquestionably the best choice I could have made. Peter and Ed’s customer interaction and knowledge are second to none. If you have to go through a divorce in California, and you can do it uncontested, then NetDivorce is the only way to go, and the price is right as well!
Comment certified by Business Consumer Alliance on September 3 2015
- The whole company was awesome, made getting divorced a piece of cake!
"I want to thank you for all of your help and support. My divorce became final on the 27th of Feb when I went to the default hearing. I was one of very few out of 28 cases who had everything necessary as far as the paperwork was concerned, right down to the self addressed envelopes etc. Thank you so very much. I am FREE. Your company is so easy and user friendly! Love you!"
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 3/5/2015
- If you have a simple divorce, no children/property this is the way to go.
"They completed all necessary paper work for my divorce. They did meet all my expectations. Ed West was especially helpful. My questions were always immediately answered. If changes needed to be made they were done promptly. I would highly recommend to others. You cannot beat the price for a divorce. If you have a simple divorce, no children/property this is the way to go. Stress free."
- Hortencia B
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 11/21/2014
- They answered my questions and anticipated questions proactively. Information was really clear and easy to understand.
"They exceeded my expectations. I only expected to have the paperwork and the steps that were provided on the website but I received personalized assistance that was really helpful to me in completing the process. They answered my questions and anticipated questions proactively. Information was really clear and easy to understand. They are very reasonable and in fact I think it’s under priced based on the services. I recommended them to the court at the clerk because she was really impressed with how organized all of my paperwork was. She asked which service I used to recommend to others that try to complete paperwork themselves."
- Nerissa T
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 4/29/15
- Services were very prompt and thorough.
"NetDivorce provided all the paperwork and support that I needed in order to make my divorce proceedings go smoothly. NetDivorce exceeded my expectations and Ed was very prompt and thorough in answering any and all questions that I had during the process. There fees were extremely reasonable. I would rate NetDivorce 10 stars, if it were available. I would definitely recommend NetDivorce to others. I was extremely satisfied with the services that Ed provided to me. He went above and beyond his duty. Thank you."
- James F.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 11/21/2014
- Can't beat the price.
"Ed was my case worker. He was great, he went above and beyond. He was always available to answer my questions and walk me through the paperwork. It is a very simple process and you can't beat the price. I had a very positive experience with NetDivorce. I highly recommend them."
Comment certified by Business Consumer Alliance on August 28 2015
- 5 Star Rating And Great Service
"I used this company's online services and would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone going through a divorce who needs to save money and does not want the hassles of lawyers. I was corresponding with Ed who provided me with great service and answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. The services I received were immediate and prompt. I give them 5 stars."
- Samuel L
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 1/13/2015
- Very affordable, reliable, and professional.
"I recently completed a divorce through NetDivorce,LLC. I wish to convey my thanks to them for their services. Everything that was advertised was spot on. I really had a good experience with them. When I had questions, I emailed them and within hours I received answers. I was astonished. Never did I expect such quick results. Probably the best part of the whole thing was I did not have to leave the house. I sat right here and did it all from home. To rate this company I would have to give them top honors. They are five star company. Very affordable and reliable and professional. Divorce is not a pleasant thing however I highly recommend this company for those who may have to go through this process."
- Barry A.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 1/6/2015
- NetDivorce made a difficult process easier.
NetDivorce met all my expectations and more. They made a difficult process, easier for me. Ed provided excellent service. They double-checked everything entered and I received more than I expected from them. I would certainly recommend them to others. I give NetDivorce a 5 Star rating!
Comment certified by Business Consumer Alliance on September 18 2015
- Amazing service at an amazing price - talented and responsive legal professionals
"NetDivorce saved me hours and hours and thousands of dollars in my uncontested California divorce. Their great step-by-step guides and great real-time customer service online helped smooth a very challenging and confusing process. My divorce sailed through the courts. It's like TurboTax for divorce. I recommend the company and its services wholeheartedly."
- Adriel H.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 10/29/2014
- They had one low price they kept to and I did not get any extra charges.
"They had one low price they kept to and I did not get any extra charges. The principal helped me by emailing 3-4 times. He answered technical questions I had about filling out paperwork. The information was very clear and knowledgeable. They responded to my questions within a few hours. I would recommend them to everybody. They are very reasonable and give good quality service."
Comment certified by Business Consumer Alliance on May 4 2015