10 REASONS TO USE NETDIVORCE
2. You Benefit From Our 34+ Years Experience in California Divorce. We specialize in California divorce. It is ALL we do. Between 1981 and 2001, we were California Legal Assistance Centers with offices in Riverside and Sacramento. Same people. Now online only.
3. No Delivery Delays – Immediate Downloads – No Email or Snail-Mail Delivery Delays. From the time you click the Download My Forms button, it takes 3-6 seconds for your divorce papers to be downloaded to your computer in pdf format. Those are COMPLETED forms, ready to be printed, signed and filed.
4. You Never Have To Go Looking For Missing or Extra Forms – COMPLETE Case – ALL forms are included – BOTH state and local county divorce forms. All 58 California counties have local forms and they change all the time. It is tough to keep up, but we do. Only one of our main competitors even bothers with local county divorce papers at all! You would have to complete those forms by hand while standing in line at the divorce court – unless you use NetDivorce.
5. The Most Important Document In Your Case! – Your Marital Settlement Agreement Is Included - No Up-Selling EVER! The MSA covers all the issues of your uncontested divorce case. The judge signs off on it and it becomes your court order. The MSA is what you and your ex will look back to for guidance or if disputes arise in the future. You don’t absolutely need an MSA if there is nothing involved in your case, but it’s a real good idea. INCREDIBLY, our main competitor doesn’t even offer an MSA!!
6. What If You Have a Low Income? – Your Request to Waive Court Costs Is Included - If you have low income, our $129 fee INCLUDES the Request to Waive the Court Filing Fee (which is usually $435). Your request can be based on low income, receipt of certain types of public assistance like CalWorks, Food Stamps, Medi-Cal or SSI or if your income is not enough to pay for the “common necessities” of life as well as the court fee.
7. We Don’t Bite! – Unlimited Friendly Client Support – From Peter or Ed. Peter has 34 years of experience as of June 1 2015. Ed will hit 30 years of experience sometime in Summer 2015, but he can’t remember exactly when.
8. You Will Always Know What’s Going On – Detailed Case-Specific Instructions At Every Step and Monday Morning Email Updates – You will always know what’s happened and what’s next.
9. Your Divorce Papers Are Guaranteed To Be Accepted For Filing Or Your Money Back! We’ve never paid out on this guarantee and it is likely we will never have to do so, but it’s good to know you are covered. Read our guarantee.
10. PayPal is the NetDivorce Payment Processor. When you pay NetDivorce, you go to the secure PayPal site to pay and then you are returned automatically to our secure site. DO NOT pay any divorce site that has the payment processing done on its own website!!!! That is a huge risk. Every single employee of that company will have potential access to your personal financial info. NetDivorce NEVER HAS ACCESS TO YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFO!
Your Expectations Will Be Exceeded Too!
“They exceeded my expectations. I only expected to have the paperwork and the steps that were provided on the website but I received personalized assistance that was really helpful to me in completing the process. They answered my questions and anticipated questions proactively. Information was really clear and easy to understand. They are very reasonable and in fact I think it’s under priced based on the services. I recommended them to the court at the clerk because she was really impressed with how organized all of my paperwork was. She asked which service I used to recommend to others that try to complete paperwork themselves.” - Nerissa T.
Testimonial Confirmed by Business Consumer Alliance
See All NetDivorce Testimonials Below or Here
CLICK BELOW TO GET STARTED TODAY
EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU GET FROM NETDIVORCE?
NetDivorce prepares ALL state and local county divorce papers in your California uncontested divorce. That INCLUDES your Marital Settlement Agreement, which is the written agreement between you and your spouse. You don’t absolutely need to have a Marital Settlement Agreement in your case, but it’s a real good idea.
NetDivorce service covers all of the issues in your case, including (where applicable):
- Termination of Marriage
- Request to Waive Court Filing Fee
- Child Custody
- Visitation/Parenting Plan
- Establishment of Paternity for Minor Children of the Marriage Born Before the Date of Marriage
- Basic and Additional Child Support (including child care and uninsured health care costs)
- Children’s Health Insurance and Tax Deductions
- Spousal Support or Termination of Spousal Support
- All Mandatory Property/Debt and Financial Disclosures
- Confirmation of Separate Property/Debt
- Assignment of Community Property/Debt
- Equalization of Division of Community Property/Debt
- Reserving jurisdiction on retirement plans for future division
- Restoration of the Wife’s Former Name (at her sole discretion)
NetDivorce guides you step by step through the 6-month California divorce process. Rely on highly personalized NetDivorce Help, DokChek, Weekly Updates and Unlimited FREE Client Support to control your own divorce online with NO office appointments, NO embarrassing personal interviews, NO classes, clinics or workshops and NO delivery delays! With NetDivorce, you are never alone – unless you want to be.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFO? - HERE'S WHAT NETDIVORCE MEANS FOR YOU AND YOUR CASE
RECENT CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
- Very affordable, reliable, and professional.
"I recently completed a divorce through NetDivorce,LLC. I wish to convey my thanks to them for their services. Everything that was advertised was spot on. I really had a good experience with them. When I had questions, I emailed them and within hours I received answers. I was astonished. Never did I expect such quick results. Probably the best part of the whole thing was I did not have to leave the house. I sat right here and did it all from home. To rate this company I would have to give them top honors. They are five star company. Very affordable and reliable and professional. Divorce is not a pleasant thing however I highly recommend this company for those who may have to go through this process."
- Barry A.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 1/6/2015
- If you have a simple divorce, no children/property this is the way to go.
"They completed all necessary paper work for my divorce. They did meet all my expectations. Ed West was especially helpful. My questions were always immediately answered. If changes needed to be made they were done promptly. I would highly recommend to others. You cannot beat the price for a divorce. If you have a simple divorce, no children/property this is the way to go. Stress free."
- Hortencia B
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 11/21/2014
- A great service at an amazing price
"NetDivorce, LLC provided the forms and more importantly the instructions and support to complete my divorce in California. All of my expectations were fully exceeded. I wish I save names, however EVERYONE I spoke to gave me a speedy response and was highly professional. They were prompt and provided thorough services. I definitely recommend them because they are professional and highly affordable. A no brainer. I was anxious at first because of the low price, but soon my worries disappeared when all of my forms were processed through the courts with absolutely no issues. Thank you Net Divorce."
- John B.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 11/7/2014
- Services were very prompt and thorough.
"NetDivorce provided all the paperwork and support that I needed in order to make my divorce proceedings go smoothly. NetDivorce exceeded my expectations and Ed was very prompt and thorough in answering any and all questions that I had during the process. There fees were extremely reasonable. I would rate NetDivorce 10 stars, if it were available. I would definitely recommend NetDivorce to others. I was extremely satisfied with the services that Ed provided to me. He went above and beyond his duty. Thank you."
- James F.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 11/21/2014
- The whole company was awesome, made getting divorced a piece of cake!
"I want to thank you for all of your help and support. My divorce became final on the 27th of Feb when I went to the default hearing. I was one of very few out of 28 cases who had everything necessary as far as the paperwork was concerned, right down to the self addressed envelopes etc. Thank you so very much. I am FREE. Your company is so easy and user friendly! Love you!"
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 3/5/2015
- They answered my questions and anticipated questions proactively. Information was really clear and easy to understand.
"They exceeded my expectations. I only expected to have the paperwork and the steps that were provided on the website but I received personalized assistance that was really helpful to me in completing the process. They answered my questions and anticipated questions proactively. Information was really clear and easy to understand. They are very reasonable and in fact I think it’s under priced based on the services. I recommended them to the court at the clerk because she was really impressed with how organized all of my paperwork was. She asked which service I used to recommend to others that try to complete paperwork themselves."
- Nerissa T
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 4/29/15
- Amazing service at an amazing price - talented and responsive legal professionals
"NetDivorce saved me hours and hours and thousands of dollars in my uncontested California divorce. Their great step-by-step guides and great real-time customer service online helped smooth a very challenging and confusing process. My divorce sailed through the courts. It's like TurboTax for divorce. I recommend the company and its services wholeheartedly."
- Adriel H.
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 10/29/2014
- They had one low price they kept to and I did not get any extra charges.
"They had one low price they kept to and I did not get any extra charges. The principal helped me by emailing 3-4 times. He answered technical questions I had about filling out paperwork. The information was very clear and knowledgeable. They responded to my questions within a few hours. I would recommend them to everybody. They are very reasonable and give good quality service."
Comment certified by Business Consumer Alliance on May 4 2015
- 5 Star Rating And Great Service
"I used this company's online services and would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone going through a divorce who needs to save money and does not want the hassles of lawyers. I was corresponding with Ed who provided me with great service and answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. The services I received were immediate and prompt. I give them 5 stars."
- Samuel L
Comment Certified by Business Consumer Alliance on 1/13/2015